AROUND MANASLU TREK – 18 DAYS - GT. 208
The three peaks of Manaslu are known as "the Japanese Peaks". The Journey around these legendary mountains is among the most enjoyable and tough available.
Around Manaslu trek begins by sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu to trekking in the beautiful Manaslu region. While on the trip we get to marvel at the magnificent views of Mt. Manaslu (8163m), the eight tallest mountain in the world, coupled with a chance to witness the rich local heritage and biological diversity of the region. The highest point in this trek is the 'Larkya La Pass' which is widely believed to be one of the most dramatic pass crossing the Himalayas. Like all Himalayan Glacier's itineraries this trek also ensures adequate time for proper acclimatization. Much of the trek involves walking on mountain trails, and is within the capabilities of people with good cardiovascular fitness. Still, it is important to note that trekking at altitudes above 3000 mt. is more demanding on the body than walking at low elevations.
|Group Size||Trek Grade||Maxi. Altitude||Trek Start||Trek End||Hotel Accomodation|
|02-12 Pax Max||IV||4489 mt.||Arughat Bazar||Syange||Hotel Manaslu (Heritage)|
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu 1300 mt. and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat Bazzar 525 mt. via Sotikhola 710 mt, 8 – 9 hours drive.
Day 04: Soti Khola / Machha Khola 900 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 05: Machha Khola / Jagat 1410 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 06: Jagat / Deng 1804 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 07: Deng / Namrung 2630 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 08: Namrung / Samagaon 3530 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 09: Samagaon / Pungyen Gompa – Samagaon 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 10: Sama Gaon / Samdo 3860 mt. 4 – 5 hours.
Day 11: Samdo rest day for acclimatization
Day 12: Samdo / Dharmasala / Larkya Base camp 4460 mt. 4 – 5 hours walk.
Day 13; Dharmasals / Larkyala La 5160 mt. Bimthang 3720 mt. 8 – 9 hours walk.
Day 14; Bimthang / Tiliche 2300 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 15; Tiliche / Tal 1700 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 16; Tal / Syange 1080 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 17; Syange / Kathmandu 8 – 9 hours drive
Day 18; Kathmandu own activities
Day 19; Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Arughat Bazar / Syange / Kathmandu by private vehicles.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- 15 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- Special Permit for Manaslu restricted areas.
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- MCAP & ACAP permit charge.
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu.