EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK – 17 DAYS - GT.211
This trek follows a classic approach to Mt. Everest, the highest peak on earth. It starts with a 7 hours journey by bus to Jiri on the border of the Solukhumbu. The route passes through the Sherpa villages and the alpine area. Once past Lukla we climb to Namche, the main trading village of the Khumbu area, where time is spent acclimatizing before continuing on via Tengboche Monastery to Pheriche, Lobuche and the early morning ascent to Kala Pattar.
|Group Size||Trek Grade||Maxi. Altitude||Trek Start||Trek End||Hotel Accomodation|
|02-12 Pax Max||V||5545 mt.||Lukla||Lukla||Hotel Manaslu (Heritage)|
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek start to Phakding. 2610 mt, 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 04: Phakding / Namche Bazzar 3440mt., 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 05: Namche Bazzar / Rest day for acclimatization.
Day 06: Namche Bazzar / Tyangboche 3860m, 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 07: Tyangboche / Dingboche 4360mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 08: Dingboche / Rest day (Acclimatiztion)
Day 09: Dingboche to Duglha 4600 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 10: Duglha to Lobuche 4940 mt. 2 – 4 hours walk.
Day 11: Lobuche toGorak Shep 5170 mt. Excursion to Everest Base Camp 5364 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 12: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar 5545 mt. to Pheriche 4288 mt. 7 – 8 hours walk.
Day 13: Pheriche to Namche Namche Bazzar 3440 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 14: Namche Bazzar to Lukla 2800 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 16: Kathmandu own activities.
Day 17: Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu by domestic flight.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- 13 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking .
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- Sagarmatha National Park Fees
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- National Park Fees
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu.
- Lunch & dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking