ISLAND PEAK / IMJA TSE – 6198 mt. CLIMBING PEAKM – 20 DAYS - GT. 214.
This particular trek takes you so close to nature. The villages and the ancient monasteries show the beautiful blending of the two divers cultures and religion Hindu and Buddhism. The warmth and the hospitality of the local people make your trek a very pleasant and comfortable one. The panoramic views of the snow capped mountains and the dense green forest gives a magnificent out look of nature and you will go on carving for and more.
|Group Size||Trek Grade||Maxi. Altitude||Trek Start||Trek End||Hotel Accomodation|
|02-12 Pax Max||V||6918 mt.||Lukla||Lukla||Hotel Manaslu (Heritage)|
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek start to Phakding. 2610m.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazzar. 3440m.
Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazzar for acclimatization.
Day 06: Namche Bazzar to Thyangboche 3800m
Day 07: Thyangboche to Dingboche 4300m
Day 08: Dingboche to small village of Chhukkung
Day 09: Chukkung rest day for acclimatization.
Day 10: Chukkung to Island Peak Base Camp 5000m
Day 11: Base Camp to high camp. 5300m
Day 12: Acclimatization and skill practice at High camp
Day 13: High camp to summit Island Peak 6198 mt. and back to Base camp.
Day 14: Base camp to Dingboche.
Day 15: Dingboche toThyangboche
Day 16: Thyangboche to Namche Bazzar.
Day 17: Namche to Lukla
Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla.
Day 19: Kathmandu own activities.
Day 20: Departure transfer to airport for onward to flight.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu by domestic flight.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- 16 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- Sagarmatha National Park Fees
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Rescue Insurance fees for staff.
- Medical insurance for staff
- Equipment Allowance for climbing Sherpa.
- Island Peak Permit for climbing.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Rescue operation by any means of transportation.
- Lunch & dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking