KANCHENJUNGA TREK – 23 DAYS - GT. 215
Kanchenjunga is the third highest peak in the world at 8, 598 m., it sits astride Nepal/Sikkim border only a few miles from Tibet. Until very recently this was a restricted area, so this is an ideal trek for those who already know Nepal and want to get away from the better known areas and visit a remort part where few foreigners have penetrated.
|Group Size||Trek Grade||Maxi. Altitude||Trek Start||Trek End||Hotel Accomodation|
|02-12 Pax Max||IV||5525 mt.||Suketar||Suketar||Hotel Manaslu (Heritage)|
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Taplejung (Suketar ) and trek start to Mitlung. 920 mt.
Day 04: Mitlung to Chiruwa 1275 mt.
Day 05: Chiruwa to Shekathumb 1665 mt.
Day 06: Shekathumb to Amjilhasa 2510 mt.
Day 07: Amjilhasa to Gyabala 2730 mt.
Day 08: Gyabala to Ghunsa 3595 mt.
Day 09: Ghunsa rest day for acclimatization.
Day 10: Ghunsa to Khambachen 4100 mt.
Day 11: Khambachen to Lhonak 4790m
Day 12: Lhonak to Kanchenjungha Base Camp 5220m.
Day 13: Kanchenjunga Base Camp to Khambachen 4100m
Day 14: Khambachen to Shibuwa Khola Valley 4730m
Day 15: Shibuwa Khola to Ramche 5525m
Day 16: Ramche to Tseram 3770m.
Day 17: Tseram to Lamite Bhanjyang 3360m.
Day 18: Lamite Bhanjyang to Mamakhe 2500m
Day 19: Mamakhe to Keshwa 2120m
Day 20: Keshwa to Suketar (Taplejung airport)
Day 21: Fly from Taplejung to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 22: Kathmandu own activities and overnight at hotel.
Day 23: Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Suketar (Taplejung) / Kathmandu by domestic flight.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- 20 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- National Park Fees
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Rescue operation by any means of transportation.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu.