KANCHENJUNGA TREK – 23 DAYS.
Kanchenjunga is the third highest peak in the world at 8, 598 m., it sits astride Nepal/Sikkim border only a few miles from Tibet. Until very recently this was a restricted area, so this is an ideal trek for those who already know Nepal and want to get away from the better known areas and visit a remort part where few foreigners have penetrated.
|Group Size||02 – 12 Pax Max|
|Max. Altitude||5525 mt.|
|Trek End||Suketar Suketar|
|Hotel Accomodation||3 star on BB|
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02. Full day city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city.
Day 03. Fly from Kathmandu to Taplejung (Suketar ) and trek start to Mitlung. 920 mt.
Day 04. Mitlung to Chiruwa 1275 mt.
Day 05. Chiruwa to Shekathumb 1665 mt.
Day 06. Shekathumb to Amjilhasa 2510 mt.
Day 07. Amjilhasa to Gyabala 2730 mt.
Day 08. Gyabala to Ghunsa 3595 mt.
Day 09. Ghunsa rest day for acclimatization.
Day 10. Ghunsa to Khambachen 4100 mt.
Day 11. Khambachen to Lhonak 4790m
Day 12. Lhonak to Kanchenjungha Base Camp 5220m.
Day 13. Kanchenjunga Base Camp to Khambachen 4100m
Day 14. Khambachen to Shibuwa Khola Valley 4730m
Day 15. Shibuwa Khola to Ramche 5525m
Day 16. Ramche to Tseram 3770m.
Day 17. Tseram to Lamite Bhanjyang 3360m.
Day 18. Lamite Bhanjyang to Mamakhe 2500m
Day 19. Mamakhe to Keshwa 2120m
Day 20. Keshwa to Suketar (Taplejung airport)
Day 21. Fly from Taplejung to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 22. Kathmandu own activities and overnight at hotel.
Day 23. Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
01.Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
02. One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
03. Kathmandu / Suketar (Taplejung) / Kathmandu by domestic flight.
04. Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
05. 20 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
06. Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
07. National Park Fees.
08. One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
09. TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
10. Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
11. Farewell Dinner before group depart.
12. City entrance fees for sightseeing.
13. City tour guide charge.
14. All Government Taxes & VAT.
01.Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
02. Alcoholic beverages.
03. Rescue operation by any means of transportation.
04. Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu.
06. International Air Ticket.