LUCKNOW / NEPALGUNJ/MT.KAILASH /NEPALGUNJ/LUCKNOW - 2019
Day 01. Pick up from Lucknow and transfer to hotel in Nepalgunj.Overnight at hotel.
Day 02. Early morning fly to Simikot by domestic airlines. Same day fly to Hilsa (3000m) by helicopter. Cross the boarder. Drive to Purang (Taklakot) (3770m). Overnight at guest house.
Day 03. Full day rest in Purang (Taklakot) for acclimatization. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 04. Drive to Purang to Chu Gompa (Manasarovar Lake). (4550mt) (110km). Overnight at guest House.
Day 05. Drive nearby Yam Dwar (49km) via Darchen. Commence trekking/ Parikarma (Kora) to Dirapuk (4910m). 16km. Overnight at guest house.
Day 06. Continue parikarma to Zuthulphuk (4795m) via Dolmala Pass (5800m). 22km. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 07. Trek about 10km and drive to Purang (Taklakot) / Hilsa (3000mt). 145km. Overnight at guest House.
Day 08. Fly to Simikot by helicopter. Same day fly back to Nepalgunj by domestic flight. And same drive To Lucknow drop by private vehicles.
GROUP SIZE: 25 + PAX
TOUR COST PER PAX
Group Joining Basis for Indian Passport Holder
INR 155000.00 Per Pax
NRIS / Foreigner Passport Holder air ticket and visa fee
US$ 300.00 Per Pax
SERVICES INCLUDES IN ABOVE TOUR COST
- Pick up and drop from Lucknow services.
- Double sharing full board basis 4 star hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa - Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3or 4pax in Simikotand Tibet all places with meals
- Transport by 4W Japanese Land Cruiser / Haice or Tourist Bus as per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnable after trip).
- All camping and cooking equipment.
- Yak for Kailashparikrama luggage only and All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
- Note: After the Mansarovar to Kailash ;
- All the private vehicles are not allowed; So Chinese Eco Deluxe Buses are provided by the Tibet Tourism Company,
01.Nepal Visa for NRI’S / Foreigners.
02. All personal expenses like telephone calls, tips, shopping. Laundry, cold drinks.
03. Personal call from mobile phones, there will be charge as per the use.
04. Personal use of Pony (horse) / porter during parikarma (Kora).
05. Single room supplement in Nepalgunj.
06. Any extra services such as extra vehicle / hotel nights / sightseeing tours than mentioned in the Itinerary.
07. Extra cost due to unforeseen reasons such as road blodkage due to landslide, snowfall, political Strikes, flight cancellation, personal illness etc.
08. Service which are not mentioned above in inclusion part.