ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK – 13 DAYS (13 days Hotel, Lodges, Cities and Camping)
For a trek with few altitude problems, the Annapurna region provides you with unparalleled access to spectacular horizons of snowy peaks, so high that you'll find yourself looking twice before you believe that they are not clouds. As well as providing the views for which the trek is famous, the trail takes you through an ever-changing landscape of rice fields, misty forests and tiny local villages.
|Group Size||02 – 12 Pax Max|
|Trek Grade||III / IV|
|Max. Altitude||3250 mt.|
|Hotel Accomodation||3 star on BB|
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu 1300 mt. and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day city sightseeing at Kathmandu city.
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara 850 mt. 6 – 7 hrs drive. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Phedi 1:30hrs drive and trek start to Ghandruk, 1940mt. 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 05: Ghandruk / Chhumrung 2170m, 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 06: / Bamboo 2310 mt., 4 – 5 hrs walking.
Day 07: Bambu / Deurali, 3230 mt. 3 – 4 hrs. walking .
Day 08: Deurali / Annapurna Base Camp 4130 mt. via Macchapuchhare Base Camp, 3700 mt, 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 09: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo, 7 – 8 hrs walking.
Day 10: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda 1760 mt., 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 11: Jhinu Danda to Naya Pool, then drive to Pokhara 6 hrs trek and 1: 30hr drive.
Day 12: Drive or flight to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 13: Kathmandu free for shopping overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Departure transfer to airport.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by Tourist Deluxe bus.
- Pokhara / Phedi / Naya Pool / Pokhara by private car.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- Two night hotel accommodation in Pokhara in twin sharing on bed and breakfast.
- 8 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Are Project) permit card.
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Lunch & dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking