LANGTANG AND GOSAINKUNDA COMBINE TREKS – 16 DAYS-GT. 206.
The Langtang Valley lies closer to Kathmandu than other trekking regions, and is lesser used by both trekkers and locals. The valley of Langtang is protected as the Langtang National Park. The return route passes the holy lakes of Gosainkund, an important place of pilgrimage.
|Group Size||02 – 12 Pax Max|
|Maxi. Altitude||4609 mt.|
|Trek Start||Shyabru Besi|
|Trek End||Milemche Pool 3|
|Hotel Accomodation||3 star on BB|
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu 1300 mt.and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city
Day 03: Kathmandu/Shyabru Besi 8hrs drive.
Day 04: Shyabru Besi / Lama Hotel 2769m, 5 – 6 hrs walking
Day 05: Lama Hotel / Langtang, 5 – 6 hrs walking
Day 06: Langtang / Kyanjin Gompa 3730m, 4 – 5 hrs walking.
Day 07: Kyanjing Gompa / Rest Day (explore day)
Day 08: Kyanjing Gompa /Lama Hotel 2769m, 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 09: Lama Hotel / Thulo Syabru 2200m, 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 10: Thulo Syabru / Shin Gomba 3240m, 3 – 5 hrs walking.
Day 11: Shin Gomba / Gosainkunda 4609m, 5 – 6 hrs. walking.
Day 12: Gosainkunda / Ghopte, 6 – 7 hrs walking.
Day 13: Ghopte / Milemchigaon, 6 – 7 hrs walking
Day 14: Milemchigaon / Tarke Ghyang 5 – 7 hrs walking
Day 15: Tarke Ghyang / Sermathang, 3 – 5 hrs walking.
Day 16: Sermathang / Melamchi Pool Bazzar to Kathmandu, 3 – 4 hrs walking and 2 hrs drive.
Day 17: Kathmandu free own activities.
Day 18: Departure transfer to airport.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Shyabru Besi / Milemche Pool / Kathmandu by private a/c car.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- 14 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking .
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- Langtand National Park Fees.
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu.
- Lunch & dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking